Our Services


All City Council Meetings are on the second Monday of the month at 7pm, unless it's a Federal Holiday. Then the meeting is on the following Tuesday.

Meetings are held at the American Legion Hall on Stoltenberg Lane.


The City of Swan Valley issues all building permits for the city. Any structure over one hundred and twenty square feet will require a permit.

For inquiry into building permit information please contact our building department.

The State of Idaho issues permits and inspects all HVAC, Electrical and Plumbing in the City of Swan Valley.